One deck of playing cards (with face cards removed)
1. One player deals the cards evenly between the players. Players place their cards in a stack facedown in front of them.
2. Each player turns over four cards.
3. Players arrange their cards to make the greatest possible four-digit number.
4. Players read their numbers aloud and decide which number is greater.
5. The player with the greatest number wins all the cards from that round and places them in a separate pile.
6. Play continues until all the cards have been used.
7. The player with the most cards in their pile wins the game.
Variation: Use three or five cards to create the number with the greatest value for lower or higher levels. Try creating the number with the least value instead.
Check to see the video demonstration.
Click for additional Learning & Loving It activities!