Halloween is coming up, and we’re posting “jokes of the day” on Twitter to have a little fun this week. Lighten up your day, and share some laughs with others with these fun Halloween jokes.
1. What is the most important subject a witch learns in school?
2. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
3. Why didn’t the skeleton want to go to school?
4. What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?
5. What do ghosts eat for supper?
6. What’s a ghost’s favorite game to play on the playground?
7. Why did the cyclops stop teaching?
8. Why do ghosts make good cheerleaders?
9. What is a mummy’s favorite type of music?
10. What do vampires take when they are sick?
2. His ghoul friend.
3. His heart wasn’t in it.
4. Lots of blood tests.
6. Hide and Shriek.
7. He only had one pupil.
8. Because they have a lot of spirit.
10. Coffin drops!
We found these silly jokes and more at: funology.com/halloween-jokes, blog.reallygoodstuff.com/25-kid-friendly-jokes-for-halloween and robinsfyi.com/holidays/halloween/humor.htm.
Find fall festivals and Halloween events in Polk County.