Automated payment is now available!
Learning Resource Center staff is always available and more than happy to speak with you either by phone or in person regarding the educational needs of the student. We can also mail you our intake packet or you can DOWNLOAD a packet from our website. Please call our office to schedule your FREE, personalized consultation over the phone or in our office.
Learning Resource Center works closely with each student’s school to determine current learning abilities and achievement scores using the various standardized tests administered by the District.
However, upon parent request, LRC can also offer testing to evaluate levels of academic achievement, general learning potential, and individual strengths and weaknesses. The goals of this testing include:
- Constructing an academic profile including achievement and general ability levels
- Evaluating a student’s processing abilities and formulating individual strengths and weaknesses
- And providing remedial suggestions that may be utilized by a tutor, teacher, and/or parent or guardian.
While LRC does not offer diagnostic testing for learning disabilities, LRC does offer three levels of testing which include:
- Level I
- Assessment of general learning ability and current levels of achievement
- Includes a summary of test scores which are shared with the tutor, if requested.
- Cost: $100.00 (Sliding fee scale available)
- Level I
- Includes Level I
- Also includes in depth analysis of one specific area such as reading, math, or written language.
- Test results, recommendations, and remedial suggestion that may be utilized by tutors, teachers, and parents are provided in written form.
- Cost: $150.00 (Sliding fee scale available)
- Level III
- Includes Levels I and II
- Also examines the student’s learning styles and determines individual learning strengths and weaknesses.
- Test result and recommendations are provided in written form.
- Cost: $200.00 (Sliding fee scale available)
- BASIS (Basic Achievement Skills Individual Screener)
- SIT (Slosson Intelligence Test)
- TONI (Test of Non-Verbal Intelligence)
- VMI (Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration by Beery
- PPVT (Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test)
- EVT (Expressive Vocabulary Test)
- LRC Reading Assessment
- Diagnostic Reading Scales by Spache
- Stanford Diagnotic Reading Tests
- Stanford Diagnostic Math
- Test of Written Language
Parent Involvement Workshop
Did you know that LRC is available to create customized Parent Involvement Workshops at your school or organization?
Please contact Dr. Pamela Craven or call 863-688-9477 to discuss options.
If you can dream it, LRC can provide it!
Click for Shared Reading Activities
Make a Payment
Click HERE to pay your bill!